Ordering High School Transcripts

If you require a Saskatchewan Ministry of Education transcript, these are ordered online.

There is a fee and it is payable by credit card, cheque or money order.

Order your transcript using the following link : 


Transferring University Credits

How to transfer your University of Regina credits to University of Saskatchewan credits?  Carlton students taking English 100.3 or Math 110.3 should review this process if your are attending the University of Saskatchewan

See a Student Services counsellor for further details about university or college programs.


Apprenticeship Information

**Students who are planning on entering an apprenticeship program directly from high school are encouraged to review the specific course requirements specified.  Modified math is not accepted in most situations.**


Career Coaching/Planning

Sask Rivers School Division Career Coach Website: https://sites.google.com/a/students.srsd119.ca/career-devleopment-coach/

The Career Centre is an excellent website for post-secondary career planning. Take a look around![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Skip to toolbar