SCHOLARSHIP INTRODUCTION VIDEO
“I am ready to apply to a university or college.”
- Open Doors Bursary (Application due May 1, 2019)
- Kin Canada Bursary (Application due February 1, 2019)
- Paddy O’Rourke Poetry Scholarship (Entries accepted from April 1 – 30, 2019)
- Steam Horizon Awards
- Agriculture Student Scholarship
- 2019 Diamond North Credit Union Member Scholarships (Application due date April 30, 2019)
- Re/MAX Quest for Excellence 2019 (Submission accepted until March 11, 2019)
- The Canadian Right of Way Education Foundation (Applications due March 31, 2019)
- National Union of Public and General Employees (All applications deadlines are July 4, 2019)
- Build A Better World Scholarship (May 1, 2019 deadline & Grade 11 students only)
- Elwood Harvey Cooperative Leadership Award (Application Deadline – May 1, 2019 & Grade 11 students only)
- CUPE 4195 Scholarship Application (Application deadline – April 15, 2019)
- Applications will be accepted starting April 8, 2019. Applications will close on Thursday, May 17, 2019 at 3:30 p.m.
- Recipients will be notified in early June 2019.
- All applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the individual awards for application requirements:
- Kerrianne Dawn Memorial (Grade 12)
- Royal Canadian Legion (Grade 12)
- Prince Albert Youth Soccer Association Scholarship (Grade 12)
- The Essence of Zach Scholarship
- PAATA Scholarships 2017
- CFUW Prince Albert University Women
- Warren Harper Scholarship (Grade 12)
- Manogran Moodley Memorial Scholarship info
- MSJ Foundation Values Scholarship info
- John M Cuelenaere Public Library Scholarship
- Carter Watson Art Scholarship
- Will Skopyk Scholarship
- Kaila Berg Memorial Scholarship
- Roy Charles Scholarship
Counsellors are available to assist students and parents in the scholarship application process. If you have any questions, stop by Student Services or call (306) 922-3115.