1. Birth Certificates:
    A birth certificate is required in order to obtain a Social Insurance Number (SIN) card.  Click here and follow the steps to get both documents.
  2. Transcripts:
    There have been changes to the transcript ordering procedure.  This is now done online only.  Click the link provided to take you to the Ministry of Education website:   http://www.education.gov.sk.ca/transcripts.


Skip to toolbar