Tuesday, June 28, 2022
School run portion of Graduation will occur from 12:00PM -3:00PM
- Red carpet diploma presentation in front of Carlton (outdoors). If inclement weather, it will move inside. This is a “walk through” event this year.
- Specific details regarding Graduation are available on Edsby.
Parent Run Portion of Graduation from 3:00PM – 5:00PM
- Held in the CPAC Gymnasium
- Specific information regarding this portion of Graduation are available on Edsby
The timing of the events (ending at 5:00 p.m.) was chosen for a completion time to allow families the flexibility to plan other events during this evening.
Grads are encouraged to wear Graduation ceremony appropriate clothing.
There will not be a Cap and Gown provided.
- Complete the form on Edsby expressing your interest in the Diploma portion of Grad, the Grand March portion of Grad, your Staff Select and the names of those Graduates that you would like to take part with during the Diploma portion of Grad. Deadline for Completion is May 31 st, 2022 at 4 p.m.
- Allows for students and families to participate and plan with other graduates and participate together. (i.e. 15-20 grads can choose the same time slot)
- Allows for students and families that do not want to participate in the parent planned portion to participate in the early part of the timeline.
- Graduates and Families check in at the Graduation Check In Tent in the Art Hauser parking lot.
- Activities will be available along 6th Avenue green space, such as:
- Photo opportunities
- Visiting with staff and other graduates
- Students and Families work their way towards the front of Carlton.
- Multiple Staff will be there mingling and guiding students and families along.
- Red Carpet will be laid out as the student approaches the front steps.
- Student will receive their diploma from Mr. Court on the front step along with a special presentation from a staff member of the student’s choice.
- Families will have plenty of opportunity for photos and close access to their student receiving their diploma.
- An observation area will be set up for students and families to cheer on their fellow classmates as they receive their diplomas.
- CPAC Common’s area will be set up for coffee, water, desserts and music while students wait for the Parent Run Portion to Start.